1. Subject of the Agreement
- The Buyer can order advertising from the Seller by placing a url in the Seller's database.
- The Seller undertakes to add the Buyer's url to its database, and the Buyer undertakes to pay a certain amount of money for it in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- The Seller's obligation to add the url arises from the moment the Order is confirmed by payment system.
2. Order formation
- The Buyer expresses his intention to order advertising under the terms of the Agreement by placing an Order in the Online store.
- The Buyer has the right to obtain from the Seller all the information he is interested in before the conclusion of the Agreement.
- Placing an Order by the Buyer means that the Buyer has received all the necessary and interesting information, including full information about the Product, the Seller, the terms of purchase.
- The Buyer places an Order through the interface of the online store.
3. Price and payment procedure
- The prices of services valid at the time of Order formation are indicated in the corresponding section of the Online store.
- The Buyer is obliged to pay for the Order formed by him before the Seller add the Buyer's url to its database.
- The Order paid by the Buyer through electronic payment systems.
- The url is added to the database only after receiving the order confirmation from the payment system.
4. Promotion restriction
- Ads for adult content, weapons, casinos, bookmakers, politics, religion, drugs, malicious applications or viruses are prohibited.
- In case of violation of the rules, your ad will be blocked without a refund.
5. Other conditions
- The buyer should not prevent the site from being indexed and crawled, otherwise the seller will not be able to provide quality services.
5. Denial of service
- We compensate for time lost due to delays in data processing or denial of service, e.g. if there is a problem with the provider.